Saturday, January 17, 2015

New Page!!!!!

Hello everyone, let me re-introduce myself to you.
My name is Tina, I'm mother to my beautiful daughter Julia (who is a very talented artist and even though this blog will mainly focus on books, I will add her work to it, she would be amazing at drawing customized book covers.) I'm wife to my wonderful husband Shawn, who I love and adore. And I am also mommy to our furbabies, our golden Chloe, our black lab Apollo and our kitty Athena.
I do have a job which I love but the hours are killing me sometimes. And then of course I also write. I have one book published and currently working on three other books on the side. I can't decide which one of those I would like to finish first. It's like a madhouse in my brain. So, I take it one step at the time.
For a while I thought it was time for a blog-change.
I've been playing with this idea in my head for awhile and so I figured today was the day I'd start changing my blog.
I want to share books with you, I've been reading sooo many books, and some I review on Amazon and Goodreads and some I don't.
I want to review them all. Good or bad. This is were the brutal honesty comes in. Sorry in advance.
Also, I would like to build a broader and much wider audience. I know, we all love books, but it only works by sharing our love with others.
Therefor this blog will be different than my old one (which by the way I deleted completely)
I will post as said reviews, reading orders, updates and new releases.
So, if you are an author and you have an upcoming book pending to be release, let me know with the date so I can add you to the list.
My TBR list is very, very long, however if you want me to read your books and blog about them, feel free to email me a copy. Preferred is mobi and my email is Tina.Nelson01@hotmail.com. If the book is in my favorite category, which is Paranormal Romance, I will bump it up on the list. Alright, my lovelies, let me start working on what I had in mind here and I will keep you updated every review of the way.

And I would also like to add that the upcoming reviews are in no particular order, I will post the date I've read them above each book, with the stars I've given it.

XOXO
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment